Overnight Serum Essential Oil Blend - Nightly Facial Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Turn a night of beauty sleep into real and effective overnight restoration with the purely natural power of Overnight Serum. Rejuvenate the appearance of mature skin, tighten the appearance of pores, tone your complexion, promote the natural healing process of the skin, soften and smooth imperfections, and minimize feelings of discomfort from dry, irritated, or bruised skin.
This unique blend of pure essential oils is specifically designed to mend and support the daily damage that happens to your face. Just a few drops massaged in after cleansing can give you overnight support so that you (and your skin) can wake up ready to face each new day.
Overnight Serum Essential Oils:
- Frankincense: A warm woody scent that deeply treats and nurtures damaged skin.
- Helichrysum: A rare and remarkable healing essential oil to smooth and beautify.
- Geranium: A flowery accent that adds balance and nutrition.
- Lavender: A sweet and woody spice to fight blemishes and improve circulation.
- Rosehip: A sensitive carrier oil for delicate skin, full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to hydrate dry or itchy skin, and reduce the appearance of scars, spots, blemishes, and fine lines.
- Jojoba: A versatile and stable carrier oil that is easily absorbed, making it relaxing to the skin, especially for those who have sensitive or irritated conditions.
How to Use Overnight Serum
Our Overnight Serum is ready for topical application. To use, first cleanse skin. Apply the appropriate serum directly to the face, neck, and decolletage as you would a moisturizer. As a starting point, we suggest using it in the evening as part of your daily beauty routine. But listen to your body – some people need more applications, and some might do well with less.
You may also find it helpful to apply this blend to targeted areas – use your fingertips to massage gently into scars, lines, blemishes, sun spots, and areas of inflammation. Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
Because our oils are pre-diluted, the effect of the blend lasts far into the day. Our carrier oils … pure Rosehip and Jojoba oils … allows the essential oils to absorb into the skin for hours.
Another popular and effective application method employs the practice of facial massage. You don't have to be an expert to do this, just apply a few drops onto your fingertips and using small, gentle, uplifting strokes, move over your entire face, especially along cheekbones, under the eyes and up to the hairline on the forehead.